전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Reviewed Journal Of Sports, Revealed By The United States Sports Academy > 자유게시판

CS Center

tel. 000-0000-0000

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

master@company.com

자유게시판

Reviewed Journal Of Sports, Revealed By The United States Sports Acade…

페이지 정보

작성자 Stefanie 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-02-12 23:31

본문

16.Pierce D., Kaburakis A., & Fielding L. (2010). The new amateurs: The National Collegiate Athletic Association’s utility of amateurism in a worldwide sports arena. 17.Pierce D., Popp N., & Meadows B., (2011). Qualitative analysis of international pupil-athlete perspectives on recruitment and transitioning into American school sport. 18.Weston M.A. (2006). Internationalization in school sports: Issues in recruiting, amateurism, and scope. Entry to academic assist services was an necessary issue in their choice consideration. All eight participants knew other international pupil-athletes from their dwelling nation who got here or had been going to college in the USA. This knowledge influenced the students’ determination to play in the USA but not essentially to come to this establishment. He simply made me extra assured about coming here." One other participant appreciated the friendliness from the coaches, "I found a few of the other colleges I spoke to the coaches had been a bit harsh. The coaches right here were pleasant they usually more open to hearing what I needed to contribute to the group and do for 亚博体育 the group compared to the opposite universities. Talking highly of the program mattered, too.
photo-1605866064384-51f05bcadea1?ixid=M3wxMjA3fDB8MXxzZWFyY2h8MTh8fCVFNCVCQSU5QSVFNSU4RCU5QSVFNCVCRCU5MyVFOCU4MiVCMnxlbnwwfHx8fDE3MDc3NDUxOTh8MA\u0026ixlib=rb-4.0.3

All of the pupil-athletes were influenced by the coach in making the school choice determination. As a result of most of them didn't get a recruiting visit, their faculty selection depended on how much they felt that they might relate to and belief the coach as nicely as the readability of knowledge obtained from the coach. Unlike the findings by Mazzarol and Soutar, (2002) suggestions from other international athletes didn't play an enormous function in faculty selection resolution. The data obtained from different worldwide student-athletes helped the scholars to solidify their curiosity and as a cautionary tale on what to concentrate to in evaluating colleges. Lots of the pupil-athletes in the research had been from international locations that weren't culturally or geographically much like the USA.

One participant said that without the scholarship they wouldn't be capable to afford to come to the USA for school and athletics. They stated, "that was the most important issue I feel because from the place I’m from no less than our change rate could be very bad. So, for me it was really just all about the money basically….. " Another participant acknowledged, "Other schools supplied me a scholarship, however this establishment supplied me the biggest…….So for me, the scholarship was something I actually wanted." Equally said, "Other faculties had been all quite similar in diploma and the swimming program. So, when the end of May came around the scholarship made an enormous distinction.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.